This is, in a way, the trickiest question of all because ultimately it’s a personal preference. You need to try out vaping to see what you like. We have also put together an article on nicotine levels that might be helpful.
There are two basic styles of vaping, put simply, some vapers prefer a stronger nicotine eliquid but on a lower powered device, whereas others prefer less nicotine but on a more powerful device. And some people are somewhere in the middle! Also, vapers differ in how much nicotine they need, and how much they want to vape overall. So, if you want to vape less, use a stronger e-liquid, if you find you’re getting too much nicotine from the amount you like to vape, move to a less strong liquid.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?