There is a huge range of vaping devices available, and they come in all shapes and sizes. When choosing your first device you will be making your choice based on looks and price/performance.
It’s hard to give generic advice.
However, do make sure you consider this: You will always want to have a device charged up and to hand. The biggest mistake new vapers make is forgetting that you need time to charge up a vape once it’s gone flat, and this can be frustrating. Keep a backup! Our list of the smallest vape mods is an excellent place to find a backup device.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?