Again, there is no one-size fits all answer here, so the best thing you can do is to try out a few e-liquids and see which one suits you.
Interestingly, don’t assume that you need an authentic tobacco flavor. There are some good ones out there, but we find that the vast majority of vapers end up choosing a flavor other than tobacco, and this happens very quickly if they try a few different ones to begin with. In terms of PG/VG, you’ll have to try for yourself and decide what you like. We have put together some recommendations for cheap e liquids that might be a good starting point as well.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?