This is a very tricky question, but our advice is that at the minimum, you should purchase a Subvod or equivalent.
We also have an article concerning the cheapest vape mods, which might be a good place for vapers just starting out.
These devices offer the best balance between satisfaction and price, and should be the entry point for anyone wishing to try vaping.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?