If you're an adult smoker then the answer is yes. Non-smokers should not take up nicotine in any form.
The addictiveness of nicotine as provided by vaping devices is as yet not fully understood, but it should be assumed that it does have the potential to cause dependence.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?