There are some very good tobacco liquids out there, but none of them are identical to smoking.
Remember that vaping is fundamentally not smoking, and much of the flavour and sensation from smoking comes from the very fact that it is smoke which is being inhaled.
Most vapers find that the absence of smoke is actually a big plus point, and that they transition quickly away from wanting a smoke-like flavour.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?