Yes, absolutely. Although how much you will save depends on several factors:
How much cigarettes or tobacco costs where you live.
The amount you spend on devices (this becomes a hobby for many!)
That said, with a good setup you should be able to save considerable amounts of money, and the more focused on saving money by vaping you are, the more you will save.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?