Like any business, look for trust signals. We tend to recommend to avoid “cigalike” products - the ones that look like cigarettes - simply because in our experience they are unsatisfying and underperforming.
If you’re after simplicity, there’s new products which may fit the bill.
- Are there any companies I should avoid?
- How can I get the best tobacco-like flavour?
- What should I look for when choosing a vaping device?
- Can I save money over smoking?
- What strength e-liquid should I buy?
- What e-liquids should I get?
- What are PG or VG liquids?
- Is vaping right for me?
- What device do I need to buy?
- Is vaping safe?
- Why should I vape?
- How do vaping devices work?